The main improvements in this version:
This version contains four relevant improvements affecting not directly the usage of gUSE:
- Improving gLite-based job handling: DCI Bridge uses command line tools to manage gLite jobs instead of the old Java API of the WMS.
- Improving proxy handling: WS-PGRADE portal uses cog-jglobus version 2.0.6 instead of version 1.8. Therefore the issue of SHA2-based certificate handling is solved.
- Simplified Globus-specific plugins: the GT2 and GT4 middleware plugins are now using the GT5 plugin.
- Improving Java support: from this version Java 7 is supported within the WS-PGRADE portal.
Download gUSE version 3.6.6 here.
Manuals for administrators and operators
- installation wizard manual
- upgrade manual
- administrator manual
- DCI Bridge administrator manual
- remote access installation manual